All leads are not created equal!
Stop wasting time on wishy-washy potential customers who can’t commit. Your time is valuable, and your business deserves highly qualified leads who know what they want and have the budget to back it up.
The marketing experts at Resonetrics specialize in driving your ideal customers directly to your business, and we’re sharing our top tips for upping your lead quality!
- Use Your Local SEO Your website should be optimized for local searches, so that means you need to use location-based keywords, and location-specific landing pages. And don’t forget Google My Business and other online directories! That’s the first place customers go when they’re looking for home service providers, so make sure your business information is up to date and accurate.
- Build Referrals, Networking, and Partnerships Word of mouth advertising is the most powerful tool for generating new leads. Cast a wide net for potential customers by requesting reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers or collaborate with complementary businesses like real estate agents or interior designers who can refer clients to you. Joining local business or industry-specific groups can also help you expand your network and increase your referrals.
- Improve Your Content Marketing The more content you produce, the more visible your business becomes, but here’s the caveat- it has to be VALUABLE content. Give potential customers a taste of your expertise by producing helpful blog posts, video tutorials, or hosting DIY workshops.
- Put Your Paid Ads to Work You might not have a huge budget for paid advertising, so do your homework BEFORE you launch your next campaign. Identify the platforms that your ideal customers prefer and take advantage of the specific targeting options each platform offers to get the most bang for your buck.
- Offer Free Assessments or Consultations Sure, not every lead will turn into a paying customer right away, but at least you’ll get your foot in the door. And if you make a great first impression, homeowners are that much more likely to call you when they’re ready to pull the trigger on their next big home improvement project.
- Enlist Your Email Email marketing is inexpensive AND effective. Collect email addresses of potential customers by offering a freebie or giveaway on your website, then send regular newsletters, promotions, or helpful tips to keep your business on their minds!
- Create a Great Lead Magnet Lead magnets are awesome because they offer customers something of value, and you get that all-important contact information in exchange! You could offer a home-improvement eBook, a seasonal checklist for keeping your home in tip-top shape, or a project gallery packed with design inspiration.
Attracting new clients is the first step to bigger, better business, but don’t stop there! Be sure to follow up with interested customers through personalized emails, phone calls, or retargeting ads that nurture customers through the buying journey.
If you want more great advice on driving highly qualified leads to your home service business, check out www.resonetrics.com!