With Thanksgiving just around the corner, it’s time to count your blessings, and your loyal customers should always be near the top of the list!
They’re the foundation of your business, and your biggest supporters, so as we enter the season of Thanksgiving, here are some great ideas to show your customers how much you appreciate them all year round:
- Thank You Note: mass produced seasonal cards are good for the majority of your customer base, but when you REALLY want to go above and beyond for your best customers, take the time to write a short, handwritten thank you note to show your appreciation for their business, trust, and loyalty.
- Special Offers: Discounts and freebies are the gift that keeps on giving! Create exclusive discounts for your most devoted customers or create a loyalty program that rewards their continued support and referrals with discounts, deals, or free services.
- Celebrate Important Days: Send birthday or anniversary greetings via email, post, or social media. And don’t forget to include a discount code, coupon, or freebie as a little gift!
- Host an Event: Show your customers a good time to let them know how much they mean to you. You could host a DIY workshop with a fun project, collaborate with other home service providers to put on a home show or invite homeowners to participate in a tour of homes that showcases your finest work!
- Sneak Peeks: Invite your best customers to test out your latest products or services before they go public. They’ll love exclusive early access, and you’ll get the benefit of customer feedback before you launch.
- Sing Their Praises: Spotlight your best customers on your social media or in your newsletter. It lets your clients know how much you value their business and gives you an opportunity to promote your favorite supporters and encourage their success.
- Make It Personal: The more you know your customers, the better you are at predicting their needs. Reach out with a personalized email that thanks them for their business and includes personalized recommendations for products and services. (Bonus points for including a discount code!)
Showing your customers genuine gratitude for their business matters. It’s a great way to build trust, increase loyalty, and nurture those long-term customer relationships that help your business thrive.
If you’d like more ideas for connecting with your customers, Resonetrics can help! We specialize in amplifying your message, boosting your brand, and building your audience. Visit www.resonetrics.com to learn more!