An optimized website can be a powerful tool for your home service business. It can drive more traffic to your website, expand your visibility, and boost the effectiveness of your paid ad campaigns.
You’ve probably heard about optimization, but you might still have some questions, like “What does optimization mean?” or “How do I optimize my website??”
When you’re ready to optimize, Resonetrics can help, but in the meantime, here are a few tips to get you started!
- What is Optimization?Optimization refers to actions you can take to improve users’ experience, boost website traffic, and up your conversion rate.
- How Do I Optimize My Website?There are several simple things you can do to improve your users’ experience and boost your business in the search engine results.
- Know Your AudienceWho are they? What are they looking for? What are their priorities, pain points, and budget? The more you know, the better prepared you will be to meet their needs.
- Understand the Buying JourneyCustomers will visit your website to learn more about what you do before they’re ready to buy. Your job is to provide appropriate content for each stage of the buying journey. If you lead them from awareness to purchase, you’re far more likely to land that conversion.
- Test Your ContentYou have a general idea of what will appeal to your customers, but testing helps you determine the winner every time. Try out different formats, layouts, navigation menus, and design elements to determine which one resonates with your clients.
- Optimize for MobileYou want your content to look as good on a phone screen as it does on a desktop, so you may need to condense your menus or update your layout. Make sure your most important information is featured first and avoid annoying popups that compromise mobile users’ experience.
- Optimize for SEOChoose the top targeted keywords for your industry and area. This will make it easier for potential customers to find you and boost you higher in the search engine results.
- Make It Fast!Loading speed is a BIG deal! Customers aren’t willing to wait around for a sluggish site to load, and that might cost you business. Plus, load speed can affect your search engine rankings, so you’d better make it snappy!
Need help optimizing your website? Resonetrics has got you covered! Visit https://resonetrics.com/problems-we-solve/ to see what we can do for your home service business!